Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"NO CRAFT SHOPPING TODAY"

I have entered a challenge to not buy any craft supplies for the month of February. We watched a YT'er that inspired us to use the supplies we have in Studios/craft areas, etc. This would not be as hard for me if I was home but I'm not sooooo, we shall attempt to hang in there.

Now look at the rules that were set for us:
The rules are:

*No shopping in any store-Micheal's, AC Moore, Hobby Lobby, Archivers, and etc.

*No online shopping

*No window shopping

*No HSN shopping

ONLY USE WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR SUPPLIES!!!!!

Ok the challenge starts today. If you want to participate and you are not a member of SOC you can check in here with a comment and we can inspire each other. You can start anytime I'm starting today. Come on you can do it or we can do it.

2 comments:

Me... said...

I think that I would only successfully do this for about 2 weeks! I am a paper addict!! Love your blog, thanks for visiting!

kate blue said...

just checking in to see how that "fast" worked for you...AND to tell you about a site I found that makes you USE your own STASH.

Kate

http://kateblue.blogspot.com/2011/02/counterfeit-layout-3.html