Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Stylish Blogger Award

Karen of Sisters Stamp Too! was kind enough to present me with a blog award - the Stylish Blogger Award. I guess this means I need to keep up my blog and post more often. I’m very thrilled that she thought of my blog.

This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.

5. To get this copy and paste to your blog.
So here are 8 things about myself:
1. I am a grandmother of 7 gorgeous girls
2. I am retired and loving it.
3. I love RVing with my DH.
4. My most favorite color is PINK!
5. I love football and watch all day Sunday, Sunday night and Monday night.
6. I too and a collector of craft items, a mission of mine is to use what I have for projects and swaps.
7. I spend a lot of time on the Message board of SOC and Cricuit.com and YPP, enjoy those ladies they are my sisters.
8. I do not like chocolate without nuts.


Here are the 8 bloggers I would like to share this award with (and it was so very hard to choose only eight):

1.
Teresa

2. Lanette
3. Qadirah
4.
Stephanie
5. Sharon
6. Edwards
7. BeeBeeBabs
8. Cammi

No comments: