Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WOYWW #241

I'm Ba-ck! with WOYWW #241.
I have been away for sometime now. Didn't realize it had been so long but now I'm back and will be posting regularly.  You can check out other crafters desk by clicking on this link Stamping Ground.
Well I decided to make a few changes to my work space. I have put up all my MS punches on a self.  

These two pictures are showing my candy station. I've notice on some bloggers and youtubers show their candy station, well this is mine.








This picture is the other end of my desk the houses my washi tap dispenser that I got in the clearance area in Michaels.  I made the glue gun holder
 This really show my punches.
My printer is on the same desk as my punches. My other punches are in a box. Gotta get them out for the saying 'if I can see it I will use it.'

11 comments:

sandra de said...

What an amazing collection of punches. I have just come back from the US and loved North Carolina (stayed in Charlotte) it was so beautiful even in winter. Have a lovely week.
Sandra @28

Uniflame said...

Everything looks so cozy :) I don't really have a candy station though. Looks great! Uniflame #65

Treva said...

Great candy station, lots of punches and goodies! Happy Birthday!

Winnie said...

I have to see my stuff too! I love your "candy station" lots of goodies to play with there! I have lots of punches, but love how you arranged your MS ones as they look so pretty! Winnie#64

Eliza said...

I love your desk there is so much to look at and enjoy, you have one really awesome collections of punches too. Hope you have a wonderful crafting week. Thanks for sharing.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs Eliza & Yoda 32

Peggy Lin said...

I love your dest too
Happy WOYWW #101

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Dainty Diva,

I like your sign with your name on it. And I'm impressed with all the punches you have! Your desk set up area looks perfect - everything within reach, even the candy!

Happy belated WOYWW
Peace, Kay (3)

Julia Dunnit said...

Well Miss Diva, I think you win the prize for the most and the best arranged MS punches! I understand the need tohave them in your eyesight, and anyway..dont they look great!

Tertia said...

That's a great collection of punches and you still have more in boxes? Going green with envy over here.
Happy very belated WOYWW!
Tertia #77

Anita said...

love your space and the shelf for the punches. I need a space for mine, right now they are all in a flower planter (lol) yes a planter box.

Anita said...

love your space and the shelf for the punches. I need a space for mine, right now they are all in a flower planter (lol) yes a planter box.