Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WOYWW #211

Friday I finished a project for our SOC FNC (Scraps of Color Friday Night Chat) we had to use a sketch to do a layout. I haven't done a layout in so long. This was taken at the day crop at the Gyspy Corner that has relocated at 125 Broadway, Kissimmee, fl.



This is a shadow box I got from LSS in FL.

My 1st layout in years. The owl was a cut from my Silhouette or the tittle


On my desk is a digi print for my friend birthday you can't read it but it says 'hell what's 1 more friggen candle? it is from Bugaboo
Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.  Happy Hump Day everyone!  You can view more desk at Stamping Ground.

4 comments:

April said...

Owls are so cute. April #143

Anne said...

What a fun layout and beautifully put together! I also had a peek at your other posts. Your travel log is simply stunning and your card using strips of paper...sheer inspiration! I want to try this! Great work! Thanks for popping by and saying hello too! I only got to #65 yesterday and couldn't justify burning the candle to continue blog hopping...!!!
#40

Julia Dunnit said...

So, are you back into making LOs or is this fabulousness a one off? I love it, so vibrant. I also totally love the Bugaboo sentiment..I'm now going to have to go look...be prepared for me to blame you for some shopping!!

ria gall said...

it may have been your first one in years but you did a fantastic job of it love your shadow box
have a great WOYWW and enjoy the rest of your week
Ria #47