Monday, October 1, 2012

Oh! Tim was on his 'A Game'

Sunday evening, 2:30 pm to be exact, I was in Wildwood, rather The Villages at She Scrapbooks store. Tim Holtz was there teaching classes. I was blessed to have the opportunity to be in his class. We did the 'configuration box'. He supplied everything we need, paper (already cut and scored), tissue tape in the tape dispensers, inks, applicators, stains, glue, glossy accent, Claudine Hellmuth studio matte & glossy multi-medium. We were surrounded with ephemera, trinkets, all kinds of objects to put in our box.  The class was so overwhelming that I couldn't finish it in class, I wasn't the only one that didn't get to finish it but we got to bring all our great stuff with us. Here are some pictures not the finish item yet. Stay tune for the finished box.
This where the Tim Holtz classes were held.

Tim showing one of his printer trays.

Tim at my workstation goofing around on my ipad
Me & Tim before the class.
                                                                          
This is part of my box covered with paper. Tim thought I was videoing the class. He's that's so cool.
   

No comments: