Monday, August 20, 2012

CKC and Products

 I went to CKC in Charlotte a couple weeks ago and purchase a bunch of products. I tried to do a youtube video and it was going to be too long so I decided to use the products and post my project and the items use. So here goes.
Recipe for card I made for a friend.
DS paper - Lost & Found Two - From Hobby Lobby
Bling - Recollection
*Flourish & leaves - Heartfelt Creation - Bella Rose
Flower - Heartfelt Creation -Stamp Wildflower
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Peony
Martha Steward punch- didn't write the name down.

*PURCHASED AT CKC

This is the inside of this card it is the remaining pieces of a 12 x12 sheet.  I added a velum printed sheet I got many, many, many moons ago.

Thank you for looking and sharing your comments.

3 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

Such a beautiful card. I like the soft colors. The bird and flower is perfect. AJ

Nedine, Craft Lounge Creations said...

Your card is really pretty! All of the details are wonderful. I probably would have lost my mind at the CK event.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

That is a beautiful card Yvonne! How do you mail something like that that is so dimensional?