Monday, October 10, 2011

Feelin a little sick

My Granddaughter going to College was feeling a little under the weather a week ago so I decided to seen her a little pick her up. Something to put a smile on her face.
This image was a digi print from Fine Arts by Robert Jackson. This particular digi is under the tab of Lil folk, the title of this digi is Lil Sick. Digi stamps are easy to store and can be any size you desire.

The design of my card is called and easle card. I got the directions from Splitcoaststampers. There are written directions and a youtube.

I colored my card with chalks and the ribbon is Hug Snug seam binding that I colored with home made glitter spray.

3 comments:

Treva said...

Cute card, hope your granddaughter is feeling better.

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card Dainty Diva you did a great job using chalk. I have chalk but never thought to use it like this thanks for sharing

Scrappin Sista said...

This is a cute card!!! I love it!! Nice work D.Diva!!