Monday, April 19, 2010

Over The Top Tag Swap

I finally finish all 21 of these "Over The Top Tags" and mailed them. I should get some pretty good one back. But in the mean time this is how and what I did with these. The tag measure 3 x 7 and the back is black chipboard. The background is distressed with Distress Victorian Velvet on my craft sheet and spray with water. The side are distress with same ink. I stamped the script stamp with perfect medium and covered with perfect pearls - pearls stamp TH stamps and the dress form in Distress ink. The flower I made it out of rice paper 2 x2 in size and folded to make a triangle 3 times, the cut out a petal, sprayed it with cherry smoothie Memories Mists. Tied some fibers and there you have it. Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

shari said...

Your tags are gorgeous! Great job. Shari (cricutrookie)

margaret corrias said...

veramente molto belli

tsrel said...

very nice

Treva said...

Von,

Your tags are beautiful, tfs.

renee said...

OMG these are wonderful. Love all the techniques.

ShellyWorld said...

Cute tags....TFS

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Beautiful tags Diva!

'Mrs.Diva2u' said...

THESE ARE VERY PRETTY GOOD JOB...