Monday, April 13, 2009

Creative Cute Challenge #4


This is a challenge from Kreate With Me 2
I'm participating in the Creative Cute challenge #4. I found this picture in the Williams-Sonoma Home in furniture. It is and Eaton Club Chair with a
monogrammed solid cashmere throw.
My card I used Paper Pizazz-soft tints yellow stripes, K&Company-Butterfly Collage, Bazzill-deep blue and white. To imitate the upholstery tacks I used a Tsukineko marker on white CS. I also used JustRite monogram stamper and embossed with white Judi Kins embossing powder,
Fiskars border punched was used on the edge, the glass embellishment was stamped with black stazons ended with a bow.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I love monograms and have just got a set of just rite stamps. You did a great job with the challenge your card has a elegant masculine feel to it .

Anjou Krelovich said...

What a great job with the challenge! That's a fab monogram!

Jacquel said...

This is beautiful....love the monogram! Thanks so much for playing along with us!!!